- On January 29, 2020
- In Places to visit
Places to visit in Manali
12 Best, Manali Places to Visit !!!
India has become a well-liked travel destination, especially for those with adventure in mind. It’s many adventurous activities to stay you engaged throughout a vacation. you’ll prefer to go far north to the mountains or head to the beaches. Manali, Himachal Pradesh is among the foremost adventurous locations you’ll choose in India. it’s a hill station nestled within the mountains and you’ll just love the views here. If you’re keen on the outside, then it makes the right place for you with many exciting places to visit in Manali and go for various adventure activities.
1. Solang Valley — it’s a primary attraction in Manali attracting travellers in summer for adventure sports, and in winter for the snow. Pony rides, yak rides, quad bike rides, and zorbing are a number of the fun activities in summer while you’ll snowboard and ski in winter.
2. Beas River — you’ll refresh your soul just sitting or walking around this powerful river. If you are feeling more excited, you’ll raft down the river or enjoy some fruit bat across the river.
3. Jogini waterfall — it’s located behind the hills in Vashist and offers a powerful view. Get more from it by enjoying and invigorating dip within the chilly waters and be enchanted by the gorgeous surroundings.
4. Van Vihar park — it’s one among the highly visited locations and is on Mall Road opposite Tibetan market. you’ll love the large deodar tree here offering cool shade and picnic spots you’ll enjoy together with your family. There are cement and wooden benches to take a seat and relax.
5. Rohtang Pass — it’s a well-liked excursion with high elevations and delightful views. The snow is the major attraction on the pass especially because it’s usually among the last to clear away snow. On top of the pass is an igloo shaped temple Beas Kund that features a spring from Beas River.
6. Nehru Kund — may be a spring few kilometres from Manali and named after Prime Minister Lal Nehru who used to drink water here on the journey to Manali. It’s along the Manali — Keylong Road.
7. Malana — This hamlet is below Chanderkhani Pass and has small cluster of stone roof houses. the main highlight of the village is the Temple of Jamlu dedicated to God Jamlu the spirit of the village.
8. Hadimba Temple — it’s in Dhungri forest and may be a four-tiered pagoda dating back to 1553. It’s wood carvings and you will enjoy Yak ride or photo poses with huge fluffy angora rabbits. you’ll be lucky to enjoy Dhungi Mela festival help here annually in mid-May.
9. Manali Nature Park — you’ll love a stroll through thick cedar trees within the park that borders Beas River. it’s a mystical, magical feel thereto, because of the dense tree shield.
10. Old Manali — a relatively peaceful village uphill above Manali town with a traveller centre that’s laid back. Small shops, cafés and guest houses line the road and you’ve got Manu temple sitting right at the highest.
11. Vashist — It’s opposite Beas river and makes an excellent traveller hangout complete with inexpensive guesthouses. The Reiki centre is the highlight here where you’ll enjoy therapies like tarot, past life regression, Reiki and massage. There are hot springs and temples too.
12. The mountains — Manali makes base for trekking, and thus the Himalayan trails are variety of the only with amazing outdoor activities. you’ll also try Yak and Yeti guided day hikes or Himalayan Caravan Adventure.